Service comes first
We always find a solution
Our service makes the difference.
If you can't find what you're looking for here, please don't hesitate to contact one of our OMV GAS Key Account Managers – we are happy to help.
The following information is available to you:
- Odluka o iznosu tarifnih stavki za transport plina za energetski subjekt PLINACRO d.o.o., Savska cesta 88A, Zagreb (NN 65/15)
- Odluka o iznosu tarifnih stavki za distribuciju plina (NN 31/15)
- Odluka o iznosu tarifnih stavki za distribuciju plina za energetski subjekt Gradska plinara Zagreb d.o.o., Radnička cesta 1, Zagreb (NN 137/15)
- Izvještaj o kvaliteti plina za 2015. godinu- prosječne godišnje vrijednosti parametara kvalitete plina (izvor: PLINACRO)
- Godišnje izvješće o kvaliteti opskrbe plinom za 2017. godinu
- Godišnje izvješće o kvaliteti opskrbe plinom za 2016. Godinu
- Godišnje izvješće o kvaliteti opskrbe plinom za 2015
- Godišnje izvješće o kvaliteti opskrbe plinom za 2014
- Značajke korištenja i mjere za učinkovito i sigurno korištenje plina
- Kvaliteta plina u 2014. godini na izlazima iz transportnog sustava u Republici Hrvatskoj (za specifične točke uzorkovanja) (izvor: Plinacro)
- Tarifni modeli za distribuciju plina
- Opći uvjeti opskrbe prirodnim plinom
- Kvaliteta plina u 2013. godini na izlazima iz transportnog sustava u Republici Hrvatskoj (za specifične točke uzorkovanja) (izvor: Plinacro)
- Registar neposrednih članova bilančne skupine
- Energetska ucinkovitost mrežne stranice
- Európai Energiafogyasztói Ellenőrzőlista
- EngedélyekEconGas Hungária Kft. Földgáz-kereskedelmi à működési engedélyFöldgáz-kereskedelmi működési engedély módosítása székhelyváltozás miatt
- ÜzletszabályzatÜzletszabályzatÜzletszabályzat 2016
- Gázszolgáltatással kapcsolatos hatályos jogszabályokGázszolgáltatással kapcsolatos jogszabályok 1Gázszolgáltatással kapcsolatos jogszabályok 2
- Üzemi és Kereskedelmi SzabályzatÜzemi és Kereskedelmi Szabályzat módosításának jóváhagyásaA Magyar Földgázrendszer Üzemi és Kereskedelmi Szabályzata (ÜKSZ)A Magyar Földgázrendszer Üzemi és Kereskedelmi Szabályzatának (ÜKSZ) melléklete
- 01 08 2018 OMVGeneralConditionsNL.PDF
- 01 08 2018OMVAlgemeneVoorwaardenNL.PDF
- Aansluit- en transport overeenkomst (ATO).pdf
- 2-WKK verklaring 2018.pdf
- 3-Maandelijkse opgaaf WKK 2018.pdf
- 4-Verklaring Clustering WOZ object.pdf
- 5-Verklaring Doorlevering GAS. docx.pdf
- 6-Verklaring Metallurgische en Mineralogische Procedes.pdf
On 18th December 2014, the REMIT Implementing Regulation EU 1348/2014 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The regulation came into force on 7th January 2015.
The list of standard contracts and OMPs (Organised Market Places) has been available on the ACER homepage since 17th March 2015 and is updated regularly.
ACER Codes are also already being assigned to participants in the wholesale electricity and natural gas markets and can also be viewed on the ACER homepage (provided that you are registered as a REMIT market participant with the respective national authorities).
ACER published its REMIT FAQs on 17th March 2015. These questions and other documents published by ACER can be accessed directly from the ACER homepage.
On 21st January 2015, the Energy Wholesale Data Ordinance (EGHD-VO) was enacted and it was subsequently published in the Austrian Federal Law Gazette (BGBl l. II No 13/2015) on 28th January 2015.
Companies headquartered in Austria must register with E-Control as a market participant under REMIT. The following reporting obligations and deadlines must be observed:
- Standard contracts must be reported to E-Control by the marketplaces as of 1st May 2015.
- Non-standard contracts must be reported to E-Control by the market participants as of 1st October 2015.
- EGHD-VO reference
Companies that are headquartered in Austria can also register with E-Control as a participant in the wholesale electricity and gas markets under REMIT and are then assigned an ACER Code.
March 6th 2015 marked the start of the REMIT registration process through the German Federal Network Agency for market participants in the wholesale electricity and gas markets.
Important note: the information provided here is an indicative overview that is intended to help our contract partners gain a better insight into topics relating to REMIT.
OMV Gas & Marketing GmbH's publication requirements in accordance with REMIT (Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011)
OMV GAS & Marketing GmbH and its subsidiaries publish ad-hoc news on this website to provide market participants with what is considered to be "insider information" as well as information on planned and unplanned downtimes for their systems. The information is published in compliance with the obligations set out in Regulation:
Data protection is important to us
We are committed to respect your privacy, by complying with all applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "GDPR").
You may also find important information regarding the rights you benefit from, including the right to access, request rectification or erasure, request the restriction of processing, withdrawal of consent, objection, not to be subject to an automated decision including profiling, data portability and right to file a complaint to the data protection authorities.
Request form for natural persons
according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")